A tropical paradise located in the Indian ocean. Each island is rimmed with stunningly white sand beaches that descend into vibrant blue waters. The Indian Ocean currents sweep through the atoll leaving behind nutrients to be caught by colorful and bustling reefs. There is a wide variety of topography to choose from that will please all divers. Slopping reefs with a nice and easy drift, Pinnacles, swim-throughs, channels, walls, and much more. With the pushing and pulling of the nutrient-rich currents that run through the islands come pelagic giants. Manta Rays, Whale sharks, and giant sea turtles come to these islands to be cleaned and feed on the plankton that gets trapped in the island’s lagoons.
The diving in the Maldives is year-round, there is not a bad time to come. Each season has a highlight. The best time of year to come to see manta rays and whale sharks is August- November. January – April is known for its crystal-clear visibility and dry warm weather.
M/Y WHITE PEARL comfortably accommodates up to 26 guests in 13 guests rooms – 1 Suite, 2 Master rooms and 10 Deluxe rooms. Pearl Fleet takes pride in delivering only the highest quality standards in service. With a team of 20 highly-qualified crew members, we look forward to being a part of your unforgettable experience onboard M/Y WHITE PEARL, Maldives.
You Live the Dream. We Will Take Care of Everything Else.
Pearl Fleet aims to provide guests with premium comfort and service, while keeping safety as our top priority onboard. Cruise in style, and experience the wonders of the Maldives.
M/Y WHITE PEARL Features & Amenities
Exquisite craftsmanship and purposely designed to provide absolute comfort for all our guests on board Pearl Fleet.
$ 99Per Month
- Main Deck Outdoor Seating and a 6-meter Jacuzzi
- Main Deck Outdoor Bar
- Spacious Indoor Dining Area with Cafe and Bar
- Entertainment Salon with Two Televisions equipped with Gaming Consoles, Gym Equipment, Business Centre
- Camera Bay
- Sun Deck Seating and Sun Beds
$ 99Per Month
- Ensuite Cabins with Hot Shower
- Double/Twin Share Cabins with King/Double-Sized Beds
- HD Television Sets with Satellite TV and Google Cast
- Hassle-Free Keypad Door Lock Systems
- Basic Room Amenities: 2-in-1 Shampoo and Bath Gel, Separate Towel Hangers for Bath and Face Towels, Clothes Hooks, Hair Dryer, Safety Deposit Box, USB Ports for Charging, Inter-Room Communication System
$ 99Per Month
- 3x All-Purpose 7.5-meter Boats equipped with 250HP Outboard Engines
- Comfortable and Spacious for Divers
- Boats are equipped with VHF Radios, GPS, First Aid Kits, DAN Diving Emergency Safety Equipment
- Rental Equipment Available Onboard
M/Y WHITE PEARL Deck Plan
View Layout Plan of M/Y White Pearl.
Our Commitment to You
Highly Sophisticated Vessels
Our vessels are installed with state-of-the-art equipment, targeted at providing a worry-free experience for our guests out at sea. All safety elements have been carefully thought of, and equipment is maintained on a regular basis.
Professionals at their Best
Our vessel captains, engineers and their assistants hold International Maritime Licenses and are constantly attentive to all aspects of the vessel to ensure that they are in top condition. Crew members are given constant extensive training upon successful hire.
The Practice of Prudence
All crew members at Pearl Fleet are required, as seafarers, to have prudence and foresight ability in order to work towards preventing any unfortunate occurrences. They remain vigilant and are constantly on the lookout for any potential dangers and avoiding unwanted situations.
Vessel Specifications Sheet
General Arrangement Plan