MY WHITE PEARL is an elegant 57-metre yacht designed and built with the key purpose of providing guests with a spacious and comfortable cruising experience. With excellent headroom, and sleek indoor and exterior designs, MY WHITE PEARL calls for perfect comfortable gatherings in numerous areas of the yacht while cruising through the beautiful waters of Indonesia.
MY WHITE PEARL comfortably accommodates up to 20 guests in 10 guests rooms – 1 Suite, 2 Master rooms and 7 Deluxe rooms. Pearl Fleet takes pride in delivering only the highest quality standards in service. With a team of 20 highly-qualified crew members, we look forward in being a part of your unforgettable experience onboard MY WHITE PEARL, Indonesia.
You Live the Dream. We'll Take Care of Everything Else.
Pearl Fleet aims to provide guests with premium comfort and service, while keeping safety as our top priority onboard Pearl Fleet. Cruise in style, and experience the wonders the Coral Triangle has to offer.
$ 99Per Month
- Main Deck Outdoor Seating and a 6-meter Jacuzzi
- Main Deck Outdoor Bar
- Spacious Indoor Dining Area with Cafe and Bar
- Entertainment Salon with Two Televisions equipped with Gaming Consoles, Gym Equipment, Business Centre
- Camera Bay
- Sun Deck Seating and Sun Beds
$ 99Per Month
- Ensuite Cabins with Hot Shower
- Double/Twin Share Cabins with King/Double-Sized Beds
- HD Television Sets with Satellite TV and Google Cast
- Hassle-Free Keypad Door Lock Systems
- Basic Room Amenities: 2-in-1 Shampoo and Bath Gel, Separate Towel Hangers for Bath and Face Towels, Clothes Hooks, Hair Dryer, Safety Deposit Box, USB Ports for Charging, Inter-Room Communication System
$ 99Per Month
- 3x All-Purpose 7.5-meter Boats equipped with 250HP Outboard Engines
- Comfortable and Spacious for Divers
- Boats are equipped with VHF Radios, GPS, First Aid Kits, DAN Diving Emergency Safety Equipment
- Rental Equipment Available Onboard
MY WHITE PEARL Deck Plan
View Layout Plan of M/Y White Pearl.
Our Commitment to You
Highly Sophisticated Vessels
Our vessels are installed with state-of-the-art equipment, targeted at providing a worry-free experience for our guests out at sea. All safety elements have been carefully thought of, and equipment is maintained on a regular basis.
Professionals at their Best
Our vessel captains, engineers and their assistants hold International Maritime Licenses and are constantly attentive to all aspects of the vessel to ensure that they are in top condition. Crew members are given constant extensive training upon successful hire.
The Practice of Prudence
All crew members at Pearl Fleet are required, as seafarers, to have prudence and foresight ability in order to work towards preventing any unfortunate occurrences. They remain vigilant and are constantly on the lookout for any potential dangers and avoiding unwanted situations.
Vessel Specifications Sheet
General Arrangement Plan